Credit Acceptance Corporation - Repossessed my car
If you are more than 1 day past your due date, CALL these people!They repossessed my car while I was at the doctor's office with a sick child.
My payment was 12 days past the due date. They told me they had not heard from me, so they took the car. I had to make a payment and a $250 repo fee. According the the rep on the phone, they have alot of high risk customers and many just walk away from the vechicle.
PLEASE keep in touch with them.Autopay through the bank is the safest payment method with these vultures!review #326721
You may also like
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "We live in Eugene. A salesman over the phone had pre-approved financing, said there would be wiggle room on the price of the vehicle we were interested in pretty much..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "AFTER A LONG GOING PROCEDURE AT ABSOLUTE DENTAL ON TOPSY LN. CARSON CITY, NV MY WIFE GOT HER DENTURES WHICH FIT VERY POORLY. WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO GET THEM..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."