Credit Acceptance Corporation - Repossessed my car
If you are more than 1 day past your due date, CALL these people!They repossessed my car while I was at the doctor's office with a sick child.
My payment was 12 days past the due date. They told me they had not heard from me, so they took the car. I had to make a payment and a $250 repo fee. According the the rep on the phone, they have alot of high risk customers and many just walk away from the vechicle.
PLEASE keep in touch with them.Autopay through the bank is the safest payment method with these vultures!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "IT TAKES AT LEAST 1 YR TO PAY INTEREST OFF THEN THE REMAINING YRS YOU WILL BE PAYING AT LEAST 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS IN INTEREST WITH A LITTLE PRINCIPAL..."
- "OK, Its been lies and nightmares form the beginning but now they're in direct violation of USA laws and my states laws. I cant begin to list the issues-but BEWARE! They'll..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."
- "I purchased the extended warranty through GBS for my Ashley Durablend couch and loveseat and was told "peeling isn't covered on Durablend only on top grain leather products". Both..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."