Credit Acceptance Corporation - Repossessed my car
If you are more than 1 day past your due date, CALL these people!They repossessed my car while I was at the doctor's office with a sick child.
My payment was 12 days past the due date. They told me they had not heard from me, so they took the car. I had to make a payment and a $250 repo fee. According the the rep on the phone, they have alot of high risk customers and many just walk away from the vechicle.
PLEASE keep in touch with them.Autopay through the bank is the safest payment method with these vultures!review #326721
You may also like
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "I PAYED CASH FOR MY CAR I OWEND IT OUT RIGHT ! i I needed to get some cash to pay my rent, so i was looking around to see..."
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "I tried the first nine weeks and put on ten pounds of muscle. Although I didn't lose as much body fat as I hoped, I can't blame it on the..."
- "Dear Sir/Ma I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private..."